Summer Kids Camp
Time & Location
About the Event
Please register your children for Summer Kids Camp at https://bit.ly/JCYFCamp2021 before paying here.
If you need financial assistance, you need to go ahead and register your children. There is a section to complete for those that need assistance.
Our kids camp provides an affordable, week-long camp experience for youth in Jennings County. We offer children a chance to participate in a wide variety of activities and have mentoring opportunities for the older youth. Camp is open to kids in grades K through 6th. Anyone that is in 7th grade or above is encouraged to volunteer as a camp counselor. Please gohttp://bit.ly/JCYFv to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050C4AA5AB2CA3F85-summer to up to volunteer.
This year the dates for camp are July 12 to 16 from 8AM to 5PM. We will also have a pool private pool party. Kids are not required to attend every day. The cost is $25 per child. The cost is only $15 for each child if you are a JCYF Summer Fun Fest VIP membership holder. Financial assistance is available. Casey Ernstes will also be supervising. Casey is a teacher in Jennings County and she is certified in first aid and CPR. The theme for each day is listed below.
• Monday- Mad Scientist
• Tuesday- Under the Sea
• Wednesday- Spy
• Thursday- Under Construction
• Friday- The Olympics
Parents or guardians will drop the children off at the JCYF youth center at 7:45. We will feed them breakfast there. Then, we will walk to the park. We have reserved the shelter house next to the swimming pool. We will walk back to the youth center and have lunch from 11:30 to 12:30. We will then go back to the park for the remainder of the day. We will have a snack in the afternoon. You will pick your child up there. Parents and guardians will have to sign the children in and out every day. Only people listed on the registration will be able to pick up the children. The menu for the week is listed below. You may pack breakfast and lunch for your child. We have a place to store food that needs to be kept cold and we will also have a microwave to warm up food.
• Breakfast- cereal, orange juice
• Lunch- walking tacos or uncrustable, corn, applesauce
• Snack- pretzels with cheese
• Breakfast- poptarts, juice
• Lunch- ham/turkey sandwich or uncrustable, carrots, grapes
• Snacks- animal crackers
• Breakfast- donuts, oranges, sausage links
• Lunch- grilled cheese or uncrustable, fruit cup, celery w/peanut butter
• Snack- Cheez-It crackers
• Breakfast- pancakes, grapes, sausage
• Lunch- hamburgers or uncrustable, tater tots, applesauce
• Snack- toasted cheese crackers
• Breakfast- muffins, oranges
• Lunch- hot dogs or uncrustable, french fries, fruit cup
• Snack- popcorn, snow cones, cotton candy
Spots are limited. Masks will be required when the kids are not playing and social distancing cannot be maintained. If you have any questions or concerns about Summer Kids Camp, please contact Casey Ernstes at (812) 718-2088 or email@example.com. Don't forget children with a Summer Fun Fest VIP Membership get $10 off Summer Kids Camp. You will use the code at checkout. Email us if you do not remember the code.
Please register your kids for Summer Kids Camp at https://bit.ly/JCYFCamp2021 before paying here.
- Kids Camp Fee$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- VIP Member Ticket$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0