Benefit Ride & Cornhole Tournament
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us on October 23 at the Jennings County Fairgrounds and community building for a benefit ride with festivities following the ride. All street legal, state registered quads, side by sides, and jeeps are welcome to join. The cost is $20/driver and $10/passenger. The ride will be approximately 4 hours long and it will begin at 8AM. You can register online or in-person the day of the event. Please be there around 7AM to register the day of the event. We will have donuts, water, coffee, & orange juice available for sale before the ride begins. We will stop for about 15 minutes at Hayden Hub, Commiskey Corner store, and the Historical Museum during the ride.
Following the ride we will have a cornhole tournament, food, shopping, and music. The music will be provided by DJ Auzzie. The cornhole tournament will begin around noon and it will be a double elimination tournament. The cost is $50/team of two. The top 3 teams will receive cash prizes: $200 for 1st, $100 for 2nd, and $50 for 3rd. You can register online or in-person the day of the event. Please arrive by 11 AM to register the day of the event.
There will be items from a variety of vendors, food, and alcohol available for purchase following the ride from noon to 6 PM. All food, drinks, & other purchases will be made using tickets. JCYF will be selling tickets at the door. Each ticket costs $1 and is worth $1. Prices will vary depending on the vendors. 10% of all food and shopping purchases and 100% of all alcohol purchases will be used for JCYF youth programs & activities. Below is a list of current vendors.
Food & Drinks
• Mel’s Diner (pulled pork, baked beans, potato chips, pulled pork nachos, bottled soft drinks, and brownies)
• Hillbilly's BBQ & Tenderlion (BBQ, tenderlions, french fries, walking tacos, and more)
• Bohemian Cafe (donuts, water, milk, orange juice)
• Alcohol (beer, wine, & Smirnoff)
• Paparazzi (jewelry)
• Bent Willow Custom Designs (shirts and other custom items)
• Scentsy (warmers, wax, stuffed animals, and car fresheners)
• Beaded Blessings (Megan Snyder (beaded bracelets personalized using Morse code)
• Etched Inspirations (etched glassware)
• The Crafty Leftovers (crochet, resign products, wood shelves, displays)
• Shannon's Sweets (tortilla chips, tortilla shells)
• Scrapyard Creations (custom tumblers, signs, and more)
• Where the Wild Things Grow (hot chocolate bombs, cookies, caramel apples, and other treats)
Anyone that would like to be a food or shopping vendor should contact Casey Ernstes at (812)-718-2088 or email email@example.com.
- Driver Ride Fee$20$200$0
- Passenger Ride Fee$10$100$0
- Cornhole Entry Fee$50$500$0